Urogynecologist / Cosmetic & Reconstructive Gynecologist.
Director: Urogynecology & Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery Unit
El Galaa Teaching Hospital for women (2002-2018)
Director: Cosmetic & Reconstructive Gynecology Center (Egypt Urogynecology)
Cairo – Egypt
Tel: (+2) 0100-5250230 Egypt
(+1) 202- 241-0874 USA
(+41) 799-065-240 Switzerland
– Alinsod Institute of Vulvo-Vaginal Surgery Fellow
– Internatonal Society of Cosmeto-Gynecology
– European Society of Cosmetic & Reconstructive Gynecology
– American Society of Cosmetic Physicians
– European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology
– International Board of Medicine & Surgery
– International Association of Aesthetic Gynecology
– International Society of Aesthetic Genital Surgery
– Sociedad Española Ginecologia Estetica Regenerativa Funcional
– American Aesthetic Association
– Laser & Health Academy
– Egyptian Society of Urogyencology
About Our Doctor:
Dr. Amr Seifeldin, graduated from Ain Shams University, medical school in 1983, competed his Ob/Gyn residency and speciality at El Galaa Teaching Hospital, the largest specialized hospital for women in Egypt & Middle East, where he founded in 2002, the second Urogynecology & Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery unit in Egypt.
Dr. Seifeldin is a certified gynecologist with sub-speciality training in urogynecology, cosmetic & reconstructive gynecology, and minimal invasive laser surgery. His sub-speciality training was done in England, France, Germany, and the United States; under the supervision of pioneering surgeons in their fields.
Dedicated to his work, and with over 34 years experience, he gained extensive experience in managing patients with pelvic organ prolapse, urinary incontinence, vaginal injuries, female circumcision (FGM), and has made several modifications in methods of treatment and surgery used today.
He is widely known for his conservative methods of treatment, and is very active in presenting talks, locally and internationally, with special interest in training doctors in the art of vaginal reconstructive surgery.
A winner of best research award from the General Organization of Teaching Hospitals & Institutes (GOTHI) in 2006, 2007, 2008 and a dedicated practitioner of alternative medicine, he waste no time in searching for the best methods of holistic treatment for his patients.
– Cosmetology & Cosmetic Gynecology Congress (ESCORG), Istanbul Turkey Apr. 2011 (invited Speaker)
– International Society of CosmetoGynecology Congress – Las Vegas, NV, USA. Sept. 2011 (invited speaker)
– 6th Congress Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery – Tucson, AZ, USA. Nov. 2011 (invited speaker)
– UNHCR – Seminar on Female Genital Mutilation & Surgical Repair, Cairo. Feb. 2012 (Invited speaker)
– 7th Congress Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery – Las Vegas, NV, USA. Oct. 2012 (invited speaker)
– Fotona Lasers: Gynecology Laser workshop & Congress. Ljubljana, Slovenia June 2013
– Krankenhaus Waldfreide – Clitoral Reconst. workshop. Berlin, Germany. Sept. 2013 (invited surgeon)
– 8th Congress Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery – Las Vegas, NV, USA.Sept.2013 (invited speaker)
– 34th American Urogynecology Society congress – Las Vegas, NV, USA. Oct. 2013 (invited speaker)*
– 9th Congress Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery – Orlando, FL, USA. Oct. 2015 (invited speaker)
– 1st World Congress on Aesthetic Gynecology (ESAG), Rome Italy – April 2016 (invited speaker)
– International Cosmetic Congress (Venus Academy) – Cairo, Egypt. August 2016 (invited speaker)
– 3rd International Gynecology Congress, Dubai UAE – November 2016 (invited speaker)*
– 2nd Cosmetology & Cosmetic Gynecology Congress, Istanbul Turkey – November 2016 (invited speaker)*
– 10th Congress International Society of CosmetoGynecology, San Diego Ca. USA -Feb 2017(invited speaker)
– Management & Prevention of Female genital Mutilation, Geneva, Switzerland – March 2017(invited speaker)
– 2nd World Congress Aesthetic Gynecology(ESAG), Madrid, Spain – May 2017 (invited speaker)
– Face2face Cosmetic Surgery Congress, Cannes, France – September 2017 (invited speaker
– AAAM Cosmetic Congress, Miami, FL. USA – November 2017 (invited speaker)